Celase® GMP, Collagenase/Neutral Protease Blend
Worthington now offers another potential solution for your adipose stem cell isolation applications; Celase® GMP, an avian and mammalian tissue-free Collagenase and neutral protease enzyme blend produced under GMP quality conditions by Cytori Therapeutics, a leader in the development of human adipose stem cell isolation therapies for clinical applications.
Celase® GMP is specifically designed for stem cell isolation from human and other adipose tissue with following advantages:
• A single, sterile, ready-to-use vial containing both collagenase and neutral protease can digest up to 280g of adipose tissue with best-in-class GMP quality and shelf life of up to 72 months.
• Currently included in IDE applications approved by the U.S. FDA for alopecia, chronic heart failure, hamstring injuries, osteoarthritis of the knee, and hand manifestations of scleroderma.
• A Technical Dossier is available from Cytori to ease the transition from research to clinical applications.
• Research protocols are available from Worthington and Cytori for dissociating canine, equine, human, ovine, porcine, rabbit and rodent adipose tissue.
• A proprietary, blended proteolytic enzyme designed for efficient, gentle and reproducible in vitro dissociation of nucleated cells from adipose tissue.
• Produced using avian and mammalian tissue-free raw materials, aseptic processes and sterile filtration under GMP guidelines to assure the lowest levels of impurities and stringent quality standards.