Vaccine Production & Bioprocessing
Do you need to eliminate BSE/TSE & mammalian viral risks? Worthington offers Animal Free (AF) nucleases & proteases for vaccine and bioprocessing applications.
Worthington is a privately owned, ISO9001 Certified primary producer of purified enzymes, proteins and nucleic acids for biotech and life science research, regenerative medicine, diagnostic, biopharmaceutical and bioprocessing applications under GMP guidelines.
- Two grades of non-mammalian Animal Free (AF) Recombinant DNase I (pdf)
- Aspergillus AF RNase T1 & T2
- Plant & fungal sourced AOF proteases
- NEW Animal Free Collagenase (CLSAFA, AFB, AFC)
- NEW STEMxyme® 1 & 2, Animal Free Collagenase/Neutral Protease Blends
- AF Neutral Protease (Dispase®)
Also, for molecular biology and bioprocessing applications:
- RNase-free DNase (pdf)
- DNase-free RNase (pdf)
- Proteinase K
For classical cell isolation, immunoconjugation, and vaccine production applications:
For proteomics and sequencing, Worthington offers SequENZ® Trypsin, chemically modified for minimal autolysis at neutral pH's along with Sequencing Grades of Chymotrypsin (CDSEQ), Staph Protease/Endo-GLU-C (STSEQ) and Clostripain/Endo-ARG-C (CPSEQ).
As a primary manufacturer, Worthington can meet enzyme requirements from research-scale to bulk bioprocessing quantities.