Carboxypeptidase Y is a glycoprotein exopeptidase of the 'acid' and 'serine' class. Carboxypeptidase Y has a broad amino acid specificity, including proline and amidated amino acid residues.
- Carboxypeptidase B (COBC/COBPMS)
- Chymotrypsin, TLCK-treated (CDTLCK)
- Clostripain, Endo-Arg-C (CP)
- Protease, Stap, Endo-Glu-C (STAP)
- Trypsin, SeqENZ (TRSEQII) & Modified (TRSEQZ)
One Unit hydrolyzes 1 µmole of benzyl-oxycarbonyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-leucine per minute at 25°C, pH 6.5.
Carboxypeptidase Y Products